Cashing out cryptocurrency with gift cards for everyday living is a great way to go.
To expedite processing time, set miner's fees to a minimum level of normal. Many customers purchase high denomination gift cards to generate efficiencies around fees.
Factors that Affect Processing Speed
A variety of factors influence the speed of order processing and completion:
- We require 6 confirmations
- Larger bitcoin amounts may take longer to get processed for security reasons
- High volume of traffic on the Blockchain can delay order processing
- When delays occur like the ones above, orders can time-out or expire
- Incorrect transaction data entry can lead to an Invalid Payment
- More insight into transaction fees: Transaction Fees Explained
TIP: To expedite processing time, set miner's fees to a minimum level of normal.
How to Monitor Payment Processing Status
Monitor the blockchain where you can see statuses in real time. The key driver of processing speed depends on you -- and the fees you establish.
If You Paid a BitPay Expired Invoice
- What if I sent a payment to an expired BitPay invoice
- What do I do when an invoice expires but I have not yet paid it?
- Fastest service, contact Bitpay directly: bitpay.com/request-help