Factors that Impact the Speed & Completion of BTC and BCH Orders
A variety of factors influence the speed of order processing and completion:
- Larger amounts may take longer to get processed for security reasons
- High volume of traffic on the Blockchain can delay order processing
- When delays occur like the ones above, orders can time-out or expire
- Incorrect transaction data entry can lead to an Invalid Payment
TIP: To expedite processing time, we recommend setting your miner's fees to a minimum level of Normal.
Investigating the Status of an Order
The Support Team is eager to assist you. To proceed, just Submit a Request
For fastest service, here is the information we'll need:
- eGifter Order Number
Bitcoin Transaction ID: usually located in your bitcoin wallet transaction history. It is a set of 64 hexadecimal characters (0-9 & a-f).
Receiving Bitcoin Address: a set of around 34 mixed case (upper/lower) alphanumeric characters (0-9, a-z, A-Z) which starts with a 1 or a 3. For instance:19hw6hdT1rv16abN89kJB4q6m83usjJDdu
- Sending Bitcoin Address and Date, Time, Amount